I am Winston Wolfe
when it comes to GOVERNANCE.
I solve BOARD problems.
“Winston Wolfe is the master of clean up. He is the consummate gentleman. He immediately sizes up the potentially disastrous situation, formulates a workable plan, and most importantly, provides calm, clear leadership to pull everyone together quickly and powerfully. The Wolfe is on retainer. The people he works for understand his value. He gets pleasure out of his ability to do what he does exceptionally well. He takes his work seriously, and at the same time keeps his perspective and sense of humor. Winston Wolfe is a master.”
This post originally published by Alex Satin, 2 May 2008.
“I’m Winston Wolfe. I solve problems.”
– Pulp Fiction, 1994
- Board Orientation, Development, and Evaluation
- Board Expectations, Relations, Structures, and Processes
- Governing Document Development and Review (Bylaws, Policies, Regulations)
- Strategic and Business Planning
- NFP Start Up and Wind Up
- Interim/Crisis Management
- Meeting Management and Facilitation
Client List and Memberships