Linda Wood Edwards
You’ll be so glad you met me.
I started LUE-42 Enterprises in 1999. LUE stands for Life, the Universe, and Everything – and the answer to that is 42 (trust me).*
I believe in fairness, fun, and sharing what I’ve learned with the people who keep working to make this planet a great place to live. I do many things, I know many things, and I am many things. I’ll work with you to find good solutions to your complex situations.
* with fond acknowledgement to Douglas Adams, late author of The Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
Linda Wood Edwards, CAE, BAdmin, FCIS
President, LUE-42 Enterprises
- Over 25 years in association management, focusing on industry and professional associations
- Experience with all kinds of boards (as a board member and as an executive director) including Not-for-Profits, Professions, Charitable Groups, and Corporations
- Corporate Secretary or 3rd party governance advisor to boards
- Facilitator, speaker, consultant, manager
- Writer and researcher
- Author of “Exceptional Board Members, Exceptional Boards” and “Understanding Bylaws: A Guide for Directors of Not-for-Profit Organizations”
- Award winning playwright and international theatre producer
- Certified Funeral Celebrant
- Certified Association Executive and Fellow of the Institute of Chartered (Corporate) Secretaries
- Business Administration degree; Certificates in human resources management, evaluation skills, leadership and motivation
- Outstanding professional network
I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I have some serious wanderlust but I always meet my commitments to you and I usually make it back in time to watch Canadian Football League games and to hug my cats Montford and Grace.